How Will Summerfolk 46 Work?
All over Owen Sound? Music coming to you? What does this all mean? Take a read through below to get up to speed with the nuts and bolts of how Summerfolk 46 is going to work.
Summerfolk 46 will be running on August 21st and 22nd. We will be presenting music in up to 20 venues on Saturday and Sunday. All concerts will be in the daytime with three performers in each of those venues. The shows will be running from 1pm to 4pm, with the doors opening at 1pm.
Patrons will buy into a venue for the afternoon and the music comes to them. This means that you will be staying at one venue for the duration of the afternoon. We will be rotating our performers between venues to bring you a rich Summerfolk experience.
We are using this format to ensure our patrons are staying in smaller bubbles, both for their health and wellbeing, as well as respecting guidance from public health. In all, there will be over 40 individual performances per day. The ticket you purchase will also be good for the live streams happening on Saturday and Sunday night.
To make Summerfolk 46 possible, we are counting on our community to follow public health guidelines while at our venues. Further info can be found on our FAQ page.
So just to recap, when you purchase your ticket you are committing to staying at one venue for the entire afternoon. Each venue will have either two or three performances. Your ticket is also valid for the live stream on the same evening.
- Summerfolk 46 will take place across two days; August 21st and August 22nd
- There will be a total of 20 venues to buy into
- You will be staying at one venue for the duration of the performances
- Performers will be rotating between venues, meaning you get to see between two and three acts at each venue
- It is essential to follow Public Health guidelines while at the performances. This means wearing a mask when not at your seat, maintaining social distance, and agreeing to a COVID-19 symptom questionnaire before admission.