What is Moulettes?
1. (physics) a unit of force exerted by group of small objects/persons- energy exerted results in force disproportionate to their size.
2. (botany, biology) a seed, cell or embryonic vessel containing a hatchling.
3. a type of barnacle or sea mollusk, known for their resilience and traction. Free-swimming as larvae; as adults form a hard shell and live attached to submerged surfaces such as reefs, hulls and wharves.
4. a small morsel of food believed to have aphrodisiac qualities.
5. a short story or song, both factual and fantastical in its themes; a refrain, spell, sound sequence or chorus.
We are not ‘The moulettes’, our songs are ‘Moulettes’. Welcome to the multi-verse of Moulettes.
Hannah Miller – 5 String Cello, Cellola, Vocals, Guitar, Synths, and Autoharp.
Raevennan Husbandes – Electric Guitar, Vocals, Acoustic guitars & Dobro.
Ollie Austin – Drums, Guitar, Synth, Vocals.
Jim Mortimore – Bass, Double Bass, Moog, Vocals
Members of Moulettes have shared the stage and studio with Seasick Steve, John Paul Jones, Dave Gilmore, Herbie Flowers, Evelyn Glennie, The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Mumford and Sons, Band of Skulls, Mystery Jets, Noisettes, Patrick Wolf, The Ting Tings, Bellowhead, Paul Heaton, Blood Red Shoes, Bonobo, Alice Russell, Liz Green, Ríoghnach Connolly, Marcus Hamblett, Emma Gatrill, Rozi Plain, Alabaster De Plume, The Unthanks, Arthur Brown, Three Friends, The Levellers, BJ Cole, Oli Rockberger (Laura Mvula) Michele Stoddart, (The Magic Numbers), Matt Gest, Louis Barabbas and the Bedlam Six, Mike Dennis, Sam Walker, Bunty, Resonators, Dizraeli and the Small Gods, Andreya Triana, Fredrik Kinbom, Moneytree, Anja McCloskey, Harry’s Tricks and many more of note.