We’ve been hard at work planning for a festival this year, provided that the health restrictions at the time allow us to do so. This year is not going to look like the usual Summerfolk you may be used to. This years festival will be running on August 21st and August 22nd. Here’s what to expect:
- Over 20 venues, in and around Owen Sound
- At each venue there will be a LIVE MUSIC show from 12pm – 4pm on Saturday and Sunday
- AND 2 live-streamed evening concerts, from the comfort of your own home!
- ONE ticket gets you into the live show of your choosing, AND into the livestream
- Safety measures will be in place, including social distancing, face masks, sanitization, and COVID screening upon entry. Let’s all do our part to protect our community.
If for any reason over the next few months, public health restrictions change that prevent us from holding the live in-person concerts, we still plan to go forward with virtual programming, so one way or another, Summerfolk46 is happening!
There’s lots more info coming soon, including ticket details, so keep an eye on our website to learn more!
Until then, stay safe, mask up, and we’ll see you at Summerfolk!